100 Ideas for Blog Posts
Ready? You are going to love it cause it’s a quick, easy read and it’s stuffed with great ideas.
Yup, 100 BIG ideas and they are good ones. You can thank the author Margaret Mason for the inspiration you are about to come into.
It’s an easy to read and easy to implement book.
Each idea is listed on a single page. In most cases, the blogging idea, and what you need to do to get started using the idea, barely make it past the half way mark on page length. It’s that easy to read.
Here are some of my favorite suggestions:
- Address the public with an open letter about a topic of interest to you.
- Talk about your gravest humiliation.
- Make a list about the quirky things you love—NOT a traditional object, idea or person list. Think about what you save, can’t pass without stopping for (yes, sprinkles at the ice cream store count!) or what you surf for when you have extra time on your hands.
- Post funny emails you have stored away on your hard drive. Considering I have emails from 1994, this might be a good one to tackle.
- Give a photo tour of your block, your favorite area in town or your backyard.
- Photo copy your lists (the funny ones that combine groceries and work bullets or the one with the odd combo of ingredients you need from the corner market)and add comments.
- Reveal your bad habits.
I took liberty with the above suggestions.
I couldn’t help myself, I think I feel a strong desire to post through the night. Oh no, just when I thought I had that time change thing fixed and sleeping through the night was actually going to happen.
You can find out more about Margaret Mason and her Mighty Girl website here.
Thanks to Amazon for the book cover photo!